Salary : 2.0 - 4.0 LPA
Location : Ahmedabad GUJARAT
Experience : 1 - 3
Gender : Any
Qualification : Graduation
Vacancy : 2
About Company :
It is one of the finest and growing global management consulting and training organizations with expertise in helping client organizations implement Organizational Transformation (Change) Management and Business. Excellence practices in order to become more effective, efficient and flexible. It is closely working with clientele across India, Africa & Middle East.
Job Description :
• Understanding customer needs and provides solutions
• Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Research accounts, counts, identify key players and generate interest
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
• Perform effective active online demos to prospects
• Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales lead for further development and closure
• Responsible for achievement of sales the target of the given international region
• Build relationships ships with new clients. With clients in an exponentially growing team. teaching experience is what we firm, working with in order to make working with clientele across professional services / B2B oral command over English, sales planning/forecast engagements up and outbound cold assigned territory for further development regions
• Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met
• Close new business deals by coordinating coordinate requirements; developing eloping and negotiating contracts; integrating contract require requirements with business operations.
• Protect organization's nation's value by keeping the information confidential.
• Update knowledge base by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the job by accomplishments.
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM)